Knapp's Relationship Model

 

us :)
                                                                         

Knapp's stages in relationship development and relationship dissolution both have five steps. I'm only going to talk about the stages in relationship development because it best fits my example. For this assignment I'm using my own relationship to describe the stages. I have been with my boyfriend for a little over two years now, so we best fit into the last stage of development, bonding. Although we basically have become the same person, there is still so much to learn about one another as we grow. To be able to even get to the bonding stage, you have to have ups, downs and awkwardness to find the right person. My boyfriend and I do everything together, besties for lifeeee. We love to travel and explore new parts of Earth that we never have before. I would say online communication has influenced our relationship in a positive way, because even though we are always together little texts or calls every once and awhile are super nice. 


Comments

Popular Posts